2011年6月25日星期六

Finally!!!

Last  tuesday,i went to KL with Nicole n Anjaylia for something to do.What to do?Answer is we go for interview!!!Lalala~~~our interview is very well and Finally we success already!!!What means success?Haha~that means i no need be a 量地官already!!!Hurray~~i really really hate somebody ask me about are u study now or working now?My answer always is'' i'm still stay at home.''Everyone so surprised.Haiz~i'm stay at home about 3 months already after my PLKN.Nothing to do,always sleep,eat,play...Become a pig!!!Anywhere, I start my work at 1/7/2011.I hope i can do well  and happy together with my partner. Haha~i want to earn more more more money for buy my lovely thingsss.But,I want to buy a camera 1st...Hehehe,and i also hope i can lost weight during my working time.Haha~when u see me after 2 or 3 months,hope u can see a slim,confident and pretty girl Leanne.Haha~just kidding.I want change myself.I will try my best in my work and i try to improve my broken english.Haha~that all.Bye!!!^3^



♥p/s:PLEASE ignore my Broken english and grammer mistake.I just try to blog with english.Just try...try...try.please dun tease me.haha

没有评论:

发表评论